Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cartier, We Are Apart But Together!

,,,,,Pandora Necklace charms,pandora beauties for sale, pandora bracelet sale,,,

Paul and I met each other, because of a business handle. He was the bargains director of Wal-Mart, and he was responsible for England zone. And that day, he came to our law firm. He had some disputes with one of their big customers. My foreman inquired me to receive him.
The 1st time I watched him, I didn’t feel that he was a sales manager. Somehow, I thought he may not be a businessman. He quietly sat there and seemed like he was seeing nobody. I felt that possibly his mind had been thousands of miles away.
When we began to talk about the publish, I accomplished that he was really a businessman. He depicted the dispute briefly in a few words. And from his words, I could narrate he was a very smart human. He had a quite explicit mind and he could catch the point very immediately. What’s more, he was fluent. After exchanging the views approximately the publish, we made a appointment to encounter the client together.
That day, while we met with his client and I explained those valid repercussions to him, Paul showed his eloquence another. Finally, his client admitted to have a compromise. Paul invited me to supper, just for celebrating our success.
During dinner, I joked that if he were a lawyer, his name may have been listed on Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue. He saw at me for a when and said “I absence you to be my girlfriend. You don’t absence to response me now. Tomorrow I am on a business trip to London for two days. After I come back, I hope I could hear your answer. And if you agree, let me know.”
That day,Pandora – Luxury Made Affordable, I didn’t remember how I got home. My brain pained. How could that occur? Why would he say that? I asked for two days off, for below this condition, I couldn’t go well. At the end of second day, I made my decision.
I went apt a shopping mall and purchase 2 Cartier Tonneau watches. The day I made my decision, I mused of this kind of watch I had read in a mainstream magazine ahead. At that time, I fair felt that this kind of see curious. But now I considered that it was fair charted for Paul and me. Paul was always ashore business junket to London, which meant that occasionally we would be apart in 2 alter cities and we were in two different period zones. It was not convenient to calculate every other’s time. But this Cartier watch may, to some degree, solve our problem. It had two dials. One could show the time of London, the additional NY. Although we were apart, we were still attach, knowing each other’s time.
 I sent one to him. I thought he could know my decision and meaning. The other day, he went to pick me up with the Cartier watch on his wrist. I smiled by him. He showed me the watch and said “one turntable shows your time and the other London.” As anticipated, he was smart. I then took out my watch. And we either laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment